We would like to thank you for choosing The Preiss Company, and we hope that you are settling into your new home! As we continue to navigate through challenges with COVID-19 across our nation, we want to ensure that our residents’ health and well-being is our top priority. Please review the following reminders and guidelines regarding the community policies. We feel strongly that adhering to these policies will help all of us enjoy our experience together.
- Face coverings should be worn at all times when you are outside of your apartment. This includes, but is not limited to the following spaces: leasing office, stairwells, elevators, study room, clubhouse, parking lots, garages and/ rooftop.
- We also ask that if a team member or an authorized vendor needs to access your apartment, that you either leave the unit, or wear a face covering. Please note that our team, as well as vendors, are required to self-screen every day before entering the property, and more specifically, your apartment.
- Please be considerate of your roommates. Establish rules about guests and noise levels. We strongly encourage limiting any guests at this time. If you wish to have guests, we recommend fewer than 5 at a time. Have a discussion with your roommates about quiet hours within the apartment. Everyone’s schedule varies and it’s important to be mindful.
- Our leasing office is open. However, in an effort to promote social distancing, we encourage you to utilize the resident portal to pay rent, submit maintenance and reserve amenities. You may contact our office with any questions.
- Please know that our community is not directly affiliated with the University. Any changes or closures that take place on campus do not impact your residence or your lease agreement. Our community remains open and all residents will continue to have full access to their apartments throughout the duration of their current lease agreement.
- We will continue to follow all state and local guidelines regarding the amenity spaces and clubhouse for prevention measures.
- Our service team will continue to address all work orders in a timely manner. Staff members will do our best to schedule times with you, this way you can plan to be in your room or out of the apartment.
- Remember to wash your hands multiple times throughout the day. Also, utilize the sanitizers that are provided in our common areas and practice social distancing. Please follow CDC guidelines on self-quarantining and testing. Should you come into contact with anyone that has or is assumed to have COVID-19, we strongly encourage you to get tested and self-quarantine. In the event you test positive for COVID-19, please use this form to report the results to your property manager: http://tpco.link/ReportPositiveTest
From all of us at The Preiss Company, we are grateful for everyone’s patience and understanding as we continue to support one another.
The Preiss Company Management & Staff