Note: These instructions will not apply to residents of University Village in Clemson SC, or residents of University Woods, Meadows, Oaks or Glen, Red Wolf Crossing, or Method Townhomes in Raleigh NC.
1. Log into your Active Building portal.
2. Click Reserve Amenity to the left.
3. Find the amenity you wish to reserve and click Reserve This Amenity
4. You will select the date, time and duration of your reservation. Then click Continue.
– Note: the ‘Check-in time’ drop down shows all times, not just the hours your amenity is available.
If you select a time outside of the amenity’s availability, it will alert you and you will need to pick a new time:
5. You are also able to see a calendar view below to see when the amenity is available.
6. The last page asks you a few questions specific to COVID-19 symptoms and acknowledging that amenity use is at your own risk. Once you have answered the questions, check the box for the Rules and Regulations, you can submit your request.
All requests must be approved by management in order to ensure proper social distancing and occupancy limits.
7. Once you submit your request, you will receive a few reminders:
– Keep an eye out on your email for approval of your amenity reservation
– Practice social distancing, and remember to wipe down any equipment after use.